Per Tammy’s suggestion, I decided to re-process this one. This time I ran it through de-Jpeg (noisy); then Topaz Clean Stylized. I then ran it through Topaz deNoise. Back in Aperture, I cropped it (and I changed the crop to fill more of the photo with the image, less of the sky); I increased the hue for the green and decreased the hue on the blue (although I debated this since I love how blue our skies are!). Finally, I dodged some of the rocks with the paintbrush. I also exported the image with increased resolution.
I left the original image so that you can why Tammy recommended that I run it through deNoise.